Traditional Nostalgic Omafiets
We discovered the quintessentially-Dutch Eendracht range after a recent trip to the Netherlands. They made an instant impression on us because their designs incorporate what we know to be the best and most practical features of a premium city bike… but at much lower prices!
The traditional and beloved Nostalgic Omafiets is a great example of this, incorporating as it does Shimano Nexus 8-speed internal gears and hub dynamo powered lights – components usually seen on bikes that cost twice as much.
The complete Hesling chaincase, full-length coat-guards and mudguards, weather-proof saddle, and stainless steel hardware all make the bike well-adapted for an outdoor life. Additionally, the extremely low-maintenance Shimano brakes fitted to this bike are all internal, and so are unaffected by external conditions such as bad weather or contamination from road grime.
The pièce de résistance of the Eendracht range is the fact that the lugged and hand-brazed steel frames come pre-drilled to accept the exceptional downtube-mounted front racks that make our Azor bikes so popular and practical. These front carriers are extremely heavy-duty, and by mounting them to the bike’s frame, even bulky cargo does not affect your bike’s steering.
- Shopping, commuting, parental duties, general errands, medium-weight cargo schlepping, cruising by the canal…
- Shiny black
Load Capacity (manufacturer recommended)
- 30kg on the rear rack
- 25kg on the optional front rack
- Fully-enclosed chaincase for low maintenance
- Shimano Nexus 8-speed gear hub with coaster brake
- Shimano Nexus hub dynamo
- Heavy Duty 28” wheels with extra thick spokes
- Lugged and hand-brazed steel frame
- Forged aluminium crankset
- Hebie bi-pod parking stand
- Traditional bell
- Selle Royal saddle
- Rear wheel ring lock (high security)
- CST tyres
- Frame-mounted, removable front rack
- Über bright Busch and Müller LED lights
- For more options, see our Accessories Boutique