WorkCycles Secret Service
In spite of its appearance, the Dutch wouldn’t necessarily consider the WorkCycles Secret Service to be a ladies’ bike. The svelte steel frame tubes and low step-over height make it a tough, nippy, and practical bike for anyone. And what with the front and rear rack options, it certainly punches above its weight in terms of cargo capacity.
Hand-built in the Netherlands, the Secret Service is smooth-rolling, solid-handling, and like every WorkCycles bike, comes totally equipped for daily use all year round. The finish is an elegant and super-tough black powder-coat, and the hardware is stainless steel as standard.
It’s an ideal choice for people who want something a little lighter and a little tighter; for those love the feel of a steel frame, but who also want to cover greater distances, or ride over more varied terrain.
The step-through version of the WorkCycles Secret Service is the ride-of-choice of the co-founder of Flying Dutchman Bikes – Kristina Rimkuté. As the owner of a specialist Dutch bicycle company, you can appreciate that her choice to ride this bike on a daily basis is a reflection of its all-round quality and unpretentious style.
Each WorkCycles Secret Service frame is hand-brazed in the Netherlands, and can be built to suit your needs and tastes: you can build your bike from a range of options depending upon which gears, brakes, saddle, carriers, and tires you want.
The step-over version of the WorkCycles Secret Service can be found here.
- Shopping, commuting, parental duties, general errands, medium-weight cargo schlepping, cruising by the canal, espionage…
- Shiny black
- Matte black
- 30kg on the rear rack
- 25kg on the optional front rack
- Enclosed chaincase for low maintenance
- Shimano hub dynamo
- Heavy Duty 28” wheels with double-walled rims
- Lugged and hand-brazed steel frame
- Forged aluminium crankset
- Bi-pod parking stand
- Chromed bell
- Brooks leather saddle
- Rear wheel ring lock (high security)
- Schwalbe Marathon tyres
- Zinc carbonate primer and damage resistant powder-coat on the frame and mudguards
- 2, 3, 8 or NuVinci CVT gearing
- Rear brake: coaster or rollerbrake
- Frame-mounted, removable front rack
- Über bright Busch and Müller LED lights
Prices starting from: £ 900.00
For more details see WorkCycles Secret Service – Pricing Sheet 2018 summer