“A little more upright, a little less uptight”
A modern classic, the Havana is a no-nonsense transporter and a great choice for the casual urbanite. Oversized aluminium tubes keep the weight down without compromising the bike’s strength or comfort, while front and rear racks handle everyday cargo.
Battery-powered LED lighting comes as standard on this bike, meaning that you don’t have to shop around for an aftermarket set. Buying components like lights, racks, mudguards, and locks as part of the complete package helps to keep our costs down, and these are savings that are passed on to you.
Enclosed gears, brakes, and drivetrain keep all of the bike’s more delicate components protected from the weather, meaning that you can more or less forget about maintenance and just enjoy years of reliable service.
The Havana is a joy to ride, and nice styling features like the white-walled tyres give it a playful but understated character. This bike knows that it’s cool, but it doesn’t need to shout about it.
- Rear rack: 20kg
- Front rack: 15kg
- Matte black
- Battery-powered LED lights (front and rear)
- Selle Royal Gypsy saddle
- Frame-mounted kick stand
- Stainless steel 13g spokes
- Aluminium alloy frame
- Aluminium front and rear racks
- Built-in bungee cords on the rear rack
- Shimano 3-speed hub gears and rollerbrakes
- For our range of accessories, see our Boutique
- This bike can easily and discretely be made into an e-bike. Read more about our electric upgrade options
- For more details see BSP Havana Specifications