Flying Architect – Special Offer
Inspired by the Eiffel Tower and designed in collaboration with the University of Twente, the Flying Architect is a strong contender for our most distinctive bike. Using the latest technology, the frame is made by computer-controlled laser cutting and TIG welding before undergoing a powdercoat and cataphoretic paint job. The end result is a uniquely styled, super smooth riding experience.
The model that we have on special offer is equipped with Shimano’s Nexus 3-speed hub gear and front + rear IM81 rollerbrakes. The tyres are cream coloured Schwalbe Big Apples, and the hub dynamo powered headlamp is a Busch & Müller Lumotec Fly T (with daylight running function for superlative visibility).
If you’re looking for a comfortable and stylish Dutch bike that’s still practical, low-maintenance, and easy to ride, the Flying Architect is an utterly unique box-ticker!
- Matte black
- Shimano Nexus 3-speed hub gears
- Shimano IM81 rollerbrake front and rear (handbrakes)
- Strong, traditional Dutch rear rack
- Fully-enclosed Hessling chaincase for low maintenance
- Zinc carbonate primer and powdercoated mudguards
- Selle Royal saddle and rubber hand grips
- Busch and Müller IQ Fly T headlamp powered by dynamo
- Schwalbe Big Apple tyres